Tha Ghee

Default when is capacitors used?

"Mark Zarella" wrote in message
What doesn't need to be supplied with it first? Name just one device,

and
then we'll write it up because we will have found proof that the
conservation of energy does not exist.

when you have a batt. you need to charge it up, or supply it with a
potential difference.

Yes. When you have ANY source, it must be supplied with energy first.

Again, I ask you to name just one device that doesn't need to be supplied
with potential energy first. You said that a battery cannot be a source
because it must be supplied with energy first. Well, according to your
logic then, sources must not exist.

no an alt creates it own but a batt. doesn't