Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

There once was a movie with the title, "The Ghost and Mister Chicken",
however, in this case it would seem that The Ghost is Mister Chicken. He
keeps throwing out insults and when challenged to present facts, he

evades
with more insults. He might be one of the most brilliant minds of our

time,
but if so, he hides it very well indeed! :-)

Perhaps you should take some lessons from The Ghost, because you are
doing a ****-poor job of hiding your ignorance. Clearly, when the
Allmighty was handing out brains, you were standing in the wrong line.

You know, I'm going to be a man here and apologize to you for the personal
insults I've posted here. I don't know you and you don't know me. The tone
of your posts to Bob and to me have been belittling and insulting and I just
replied in kind, which really makes me no better (but no worse) than you. If
you have specific objections to things I've posted, refute them in a logical
manner. For a start do you deny that the train/whistle model is different
from the hole in the wall model as far as Doppler shift is concerned, and if
so, why? Complex math isn't necessary, if there's a mistake in my logic,
point it out in logical terms. If I see that you're right, I'll admit it and
the discussion can turn to other things. If I see a flaw in your logic, I'll
try to clarify and point it out.
However, don't make the mistake of thinking I'm beneath you, I'll
guarantee you I can out insult you any time (I have a post-doctorate degree
in Applied Insults from the University of Hard Knocks:-)), and on
visualizing the mechanics of how things work, I might be your equal, or even
a bit ahead of you, even if I don't have the math and physics education to
formulate the equations.