Porky

"Bob Cain" wrote in message

The Ghost wrote:

Bob Cain wrote in message

You keep posting this kind of mindless, pathological drivel
when you offer absolutely nothing to indicate an iota of
technical acumen on your own part. Wow, you possibly set up
an experiment to show that somehow, somewhere in the process
a phase modulation occurs, but so what? That's not at all
in dispute.

How's about, just for kicks, giving us a derivation of the
theory you know and love with all axioms displayed for
critique, one that can predict what experiment will show?
You pretend to be the great theorist but have offered no
theory whatsoever.

I just thought I'd repost your sour-grapes temper tantrum in the event
that anyone may have missed it the first time around.

I do note that you trimmed off your mindless, pathological
drivel, however. :-)

How about rising to the technical challenge instead of
tacking on more of it? I don't think you are capable.

Bob, you should know that ghosts aren't real, from his posts so far,
neither is his intellect!
Mr Ghost, I think Bob is trying to tell you to put up some evidence to
support your drivel... er, claims or quit wasting space in the newsgroups.