Posted to rec.audio.pro
gray_wolf gray_wolf is offline

Default free EQ match plug in for Audacity?

On 5/5/2019 2:51 AM, geoff wrote:
On 5/05/2019 4:04 AM, JBI wrote:
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone here knows of a free plug-in that will match one
track's EQ to another?Â* I was hoping to find something for Audacity, either on
Ubuntu or Win.Â* The closest Audacity one I came across seemed to be
experimental at best and difficult to work with so was hoping to find
something better.Â* I'll download a ten day trial, like for Ozone 7, if I have
to if no other choice, but thought I'd check out any possible options first.

Thanks in advance,
Jon

Match an overall EQ pf one track to another track, or simply copy the same
settings of one track to another.

If the latter simply save one track's plugin EQ setting as a preset.

geoff

~ 20 years Steinberg, I think, had a plugin that would match a target sound
track to the master track. IIRC it work on unrelated tracks.