Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

Peter Larsen wrote:

-------------------------

Peter Larsen Man from Mars wrote:

--------------------------------

Fine for d j or live mixes where the crowd volume is high.

No no no no no and utter NO, in that very context signal to noise ratio
is extremely important,

** Calm down Pete, you are raving like some usenet / social media nutter.

Hey, I resent that, I didn't ALLCAP, right? ... O;-)

** Thank god for small mercies ........

you do not get away with noisy electronics in
live audio,

** Of course you do.

Crowd noise in venue where alcohol is served can exceed 90dBA.

Not all live audio takes place in bars with drunk audiences.

** FFS imbecile READ the ACTUAL comment you are replying to !!!!

See the words ".... crowd volume is high" ?????

( snipe pile of dumb ****e)

But maybe not on planet Mars where you live.

Nice to hear from you anyway,

** Your giant dish antenna works well ....

..... Phil