Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Strange Experience on my Guitar Yesterday

And no, I'm not funnin' you. It's a serious question. There must be something in the physics of rhythmic vibrations at
play.

when you change musical "key" up lets say...

its ___NOT___ the same effect as increasing the speed of a record which moves all the notes (frequencies) up by the SAME PERCENTAGE..

If you move all the notes by the same percentage, the chords would sound the same,,,,

if you move the notes by different percentages, the chord will sound different

right?