Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default OT Joe Walsh

That simply isn't true. Fromy my hearing, man had little tools to master with. It wasn't until DAW became a reality is when things began to audio improve on CD. If what you feel is true, vinyl fans would have never returned to it or even had it supllieda. As that participant here mentioned, a profrsssor has to TEACH people what good audio quality is. Even Hitler said, people do not know what is good for them. And watching the Democratic party destroying America, and the world, I can firmly believe it.

Jack