Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] ssmusic214@gmail.com is offline

Default Anybody having problems with Lounge Lizards?

On Tuesday, August 6, 2013 1:51:08 AM UTC-5, geoff wrote:
wrote in message

I receive on many gigs more than whole band of 3 chord geetar twangers

like you gets in backwoods red neck beerhole.

Enough to stay 40+ years full time in music business, pay off my house,

put 2 boys thru private school and college, and have my wife staying home

until my kids turned teenagers.

I also have a regular gig (stand-up comedy) entertaining the old dears at

retirement homes. My jokes aren't very funny, but they **** themselves

anyway ....

geoff

Here in Dallas 1 hour of piano music in retirement home pays more than trio of 3 chord geetar twangers get for entire night in red neck beer hole. And that's after moving truck load of gear and loosing their hearing after hours at 130 dB.