hank alrich

jazzman wrote:

"hank alrich" wrote...
rmathies99 wrote:

I am considering buyer a mixer to use with my computer . I am unable
with my current set up to record a fresh track while monitoring a track
(play along) without overdubbing onto the same . I have looked at the
behringer /euroracks and the price is certainly attractive . But , are
they any good and are they clean(any noise or bleed thru ? ) ?

They work fine, mostly, initially. I installed two UB802's in a dance
studio in August '04, and one of them is starting to crackle and pop at
the master output volume pot. Note these are in use at least ten hours a
day, seven days a week.

If you have one and have had probs or compliments I would like to hear
them . I am looking at the Eurorack UB502 .

I just got one of those for a church install. It doesn't have phantom
power, if that matters to you.

Hank -

The UB802 is one of most popular models. Even though it is an affordable
solution, we fully expect it to meet your requirements - even if it is to be
in operation 10 hours per day.

Please drop me a line at the office

Thanks, Jim. The studio owner's first move is to talk to the GC right in
the same mall with her dance studio. I'll hear back from her shortly.

and we'll get you taken care of immediately.

g Yes, I've had that happen before, and believe me, it is very much
appreciated.

Best Regards,

Jim Savery

Global Customer Support Manager