Mike Rivers

Default WTB: API-type Lunchbox...Or Can I make my own?

In article writes:

Anyway, there really doesn't seem to be much to them. A hammond, or
similar box...card slots in the back...a simple patch panel on back
and a power supply. Seems like less than $100 in parts.

That's about right for a $500 retail box. Go for it and see how you
do, but don't ask for drawings or a schematic. Those cost $1000.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers - )