Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Sugar...

Senator Sugar taps out an old tune:

Jilly feverishly spun:

You can note until you're blue in the face, old girl, but I've never
acknowledged your whimsical retaliatory monikers, which only serves to upset
you even more.

There's an old artillery saying, Senator Sugar: "Silence is consent".

Spin away little Jilly, spin away as much as you like, but the fact of the
matter is you've repeatedly referred to yourself as "Jilly" so you accept
yourself as a "Jilly."

The fact of the matter is that I'm not petrified of gay people like
you are.

If you think calling me "Jilly" is a huge insult, who am I to shatter
your illusions? I know who I am.

I also don't live in a closet. Your true self is trying to come out,
Senator. You'll be happier once it does.