Posted to rec.audio.tubes
West West is offline

Default Another proposal

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Iain Churches wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote

So, you'd damn me for designing BETTER DJ and karaoke kit ?

Not at all. But let's keep this thing in perspective.
You're our very own Eeyore not Dr Martin Jones:-)

What has Martin got to do with it ? I've worked with him you know and he
wouldn't tolerate fools any more than I do .

Graham

That' a revealing statement you made about not tolerating fools. It's
probably why you occasionally throw snippets at me and others. You think I
am a fool...and you know, you're right. I am a fool in many ways about tube
electronics. We all are fools in different areas. However, this is not a
work place and you are not a supervisor. Why the low tolerance? Is this not
a hobby NG? Did you have a professor or supervisor who wouldn't tolerate
foolishness from you while you were learning your trade? Perhaps a parent?
Correct mistakes, but don't be intolerant to those inferior to you in this
very narrow and specialized area of technology and even narrower area of
life. One of the main reason you learned your trade is because of the many
tolerant instructors along your path. Now it's time for you to lighten up,
dude!

west