Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Another proposal

Iain Churches wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote in message

I suppose this is similar to what Darwin had to suffer.

Graham, my dear fellow. Please don't compare yourself with
Darwin, or anyone else of his status. You are employed by
a company which builds DJ and karaoke equipment.

NO. In as much as they ever built such kit (and it was only ever a sideline),
it was 'class leading' (along with the likes of RANE's stuff ) and introduced
professional norms to a market sector that was previously at least as bad as
so-called 'hi-fi'.

So, you'd damn me for designing BETTER DJ and karaoke kit ? What kind of
argument is that ?

I can only assume from that you have a value judgement fixation about certain
market segements that do not relate to the actual performance of the equipment
they employ. In short a value judgement based on a highly opinonated view of
your estimation of their musical value.

Heck, I'm no fan of modern 'dance music' but that's no reason to imply that
they use duff kit.

Get a life Iain.

Graham