MZ

Why bother? He's mildly retarded. He practically admitted it himself when
he brought up the fact that he sustained brain damage in an accident.

"I. Care" wrote in message
.net...
In article ,
says...
let me put this more simply. ive said 50 times by agreeing with
you...power does not make sound faster.i've said that lots of times.but
in my lil example if underpowered sound cant reach you the more power
does make it faster for the last 10feet. u n d e r s t a n d??????

HERE WE HAVE IT AGAIN. Read your statements above, you can read can't
you? Appears my earlier comments about your poor communication skills,
grammar, spelling, and punctuation were right on the mark.

Let me help by quoting your words in this post.

"ive said 50 times by agreeing with
you...power does not make sound faster."

--I agree, power does not make sound faster.--

"if underpowered sound cant reach you the more power
does make it faster for the last 10feet."

--Here you go again stating power makes sound faster the last 10 feet.--

Power *never* makes it FASTER it makes it LOUDER. You, being quite the
car audio expert do know the difference between loudness/volume/sound
pressure level (SPL) and speed don't you?

Even correcting your error in the last quote by stating it is louder for
the last 10 feet is only partially correct. It is louder from the first
and stays louder forever.

Try this simple experiment. Start with 10watts, divide the number 10 by
2, divide that resulting answer by 2, continue dividing each resulting
answer by 2 until you reach the result of 0. You do know how to divide
by 2 don't you? Do it by hand on paper, calculators lie.

Don't post back here until you can tell everyone how many times you had
to divide by 2 to reach 0.

--
I. Care