Arny Krueger

Default Phillips said he lied

"Bill W." wrote in message

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

Bill Watkins said:
You know, the only person who would be an ally to a known child
pornographer would be another child pornographer. Normal people
would be disgusted and would distance themselves from such social
abominations.

Stay away from my children, ****er.

Boon

Before smearing my name further with implications, please
email me at
(remove the two x's).
I'd like to have a private word or two with you.

PS In fact, I believe the above goes beyond implication.

Phillips is up to his usual slanderous tricks. Search google for
"pedophile", "pedo", etc., in his posts. Marc is apparently afflicted by
recurrent very compelling fantasies that he is threatened by pedophiles.
Interesting that he personally fears adults who want to have sex with
children, suggesting that he thinks he is a child. To bad that Dr. Richman
is unable to help him. Very sad!