Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Fascinating MS

"Peter Larsen" wrote in message
web.com...

Just never stop learning ... because there is always more to learn

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Amen. Thanks to all. I think I have everything balanced fairly well now in
the whole throughput from mikes to speakers. I like several miking tehniques
now But MS is holding up as a great "go to" setup for maximum versatility
and minimal intrusion into their show. My playback system seems well suited
to it as well, being surround and semi reflecting. I can walk all around and
the band stays put. I can go closer to them or farther away, just like live.
Walk right up to between the speakers and almost "see" the band and everyone
still where they belong!

Gary