Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
amost amost is offline

Default Noise From Marshall TSL's XLR Direct Out

So where's the clip Rawk Star? I've been missing in action.

--

"Nobody" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 21, 6:28 pm, "Stephen Cowell" wrote:

Like this one..a Ebtech Hum X Hum Exterminator:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/pro..._x_hum_extermi...

Oh sure... I was thinking you wanted to save money.
Whatever.
Steve

No, Steve...THANK you for the suggestion..its just that I'm not very
experienced with electrical connection alterations like you must
be...thats all. Saving money is ALWAYS good!

Thanks again, man..seriously..don't be upset that I wanted some easy
"plug into: kind of device...I just want something idiot proof to
match my brain

Peace,
Jason