Rob Reedijk

James wrote:
Any one on the group know where to get a vintage (not the recently
reissued) Sony C-38B repaired? I tried Korby but they said they don;t
fix them anymore, Stephen Paul is sadly RIP, so where is one to go?
ANy suggestions would be appreciated, thanks very much. BTW For those
that are fans of these cool mics, you should know that contrary to
popular opinion, Sony DOES still provide capsules for these mics (at
least they did about two years ago when I got mine from them).

Please email me at or post here.
Many thanks.

Check with Doug Walker. He is doing a lot of the old Neumann and AKG
mics for people in North America. I don't know if he does Sony mics,
but I don't see why not.

Rob R.