Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

Default Sound Of Bipolar Junction Transistors

On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 2:54:28 AM UTC-4, John Williamson wrote:
On 15/10/2017 01:30, wrote:

Started stuffing the boards, wanted to use IC sockets. The last thing was inserting the Op-Amps. That's when it dawned one me, the mirrored board pin-out was reversed. I called myself a dumb Jack As*. I did the worst thing possible, and bent the IC pins over. Took it home and it worked like a champ! Was nice to thank Walter, online, many years later.

The easy way would have been to mount the IC on the copper side of the
board. ;-)

But that would have been ugly!! :-)

Jack

--