Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Sound Of Bipolar Junction Transistors

On 15 Oct 2017 13:49:24 -0400, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:

Don Pearce wrote:

I met Bob Pease years ago. A bottomless well of knowledge about
op-amps and all the gotchas you have to be aware of. Shame he's gone.

He's gone, but he left the 5532 behind, and you can take advantage of
a lot of that knowledge that he put into it. He is missed, but he will
never truly be gone until people stop using his designs.
--scott

As I said in an earlier post - the 5532 is my go-to op amp for
anything audio.

---