Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

Default Sound Of Bipolar Junction Transistors

On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 8:34:58 PM UTC-4, gray_wolf wrote:
On 10/14/2017 6:50 PM, geoff wrote:
On 15/10/2017 6:50 AM, wrote:

The phono cartridge preamp I made used (2) Op-Amps per channel, via Walter
Jung's design. Even published in (defunct) High Fidelity Magazine. Impressive.

Jack

The 741 Cookbook ?Â* Yum.

geopff

Jung's work was later than the 741. I was using the LF365 and such in some my
projects back then.

Understood. I forget Op-Amp number, but 4 digit, like 7334 or something like that.

Much earlier, maybe later 60's early 70's, I purchased the world's very first IC power amp. Strange physical configuration, may a couple Watts RMS (mono). Never did anything with it.

Jack