dave weil

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 17:16:44 -0500, Howard Ferstler
wrote:

dave weil wrote:

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 16:59:09 -0500, Howard Ferstler
wrote:

Funny, every time I drop in (every few days, but sometimes
not for several days) I will post some fast responses to
some of the idiotic responses that were posted in response
to my earlier responses (!!!) and virtually every time you
come up with responses of your own that are posted almost
immediately.

You mean like THIS almost immediate response to MY post?

Don't you have a wife and cat or something?

Dave, the wife is at work and the cats are napping. Unlike
you I drop in for a couple of hours every day or two. I will
scope the responses that were made to my previous posts, and
invariably yours show up almost immediately after they were
posted. On the other hand, my responses to your posts will
usually not show up for several days, because I am not
locked to my computer as you are.

Yes, I did respond rapidly to your latest responses,

And the previous set of responses as well...

because
I am here during one of my occasional stopovers. I call up
messages and check responses to my posts in real time and
then pump out a few more responses. After an hour or two I
call it a day and then I stay away from my computer for at
least a couple of days.

Yes, you tire easily. I understand that.

On the other hand, you are ALWAYS here, ready to respond
almost immediately. I find it hard to believe that you have
enough spare time away from your waitering job and your
computer to go to all of those concerts.

Up until this recent spate of posting, which you shared, I note, I
only posted three times since midnight Sunday night/Monday morning. I
guess that three posts in 15 hours qualifies as ALWAYS posting.
shrug

And, now, it is time to call it a day. Let's see if you can
do the same thing.

Well, I'm back from work now. Did you saysomething?