Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default Advice needed (was 'condensing water on microphones')

"Dick Pierce" wrote ...
Im_Beta_00 wrote:
If you have any experience normalizing 80 bit integers so they can be
juggled
around in floating point operations, you'll understand what I was talking
about, when I said I had to adjust their volumes (amplitudes) before I
attempt performing the B XOR C function..... The bits have to be the
same "widths" before you do Boolean stuff with them.

Do we have Radium ne Green Xenon back in a different goofy costume?

The notion that you need 80 bit integers is but one leg of the
many legs of this technically absurd stool.

The troll is throwing around scientific-sounding words without
any concept of what they mean. 80 bits of dynamic range is
several orders of magnitude greater than "The Big Bang"
theory of the origin of the univrese.

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools"
Rom 1:22