Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56 Review Posted

On 7/31/2011 12:43 PM, vdubreeze wrote:

Once again I am floored by a review of yours. Unfortunately, you have
spoiled me for what I hope to read in reviews but I guess that's
life. Not only is it full of useful info (I kept seeing an answer to
a thought I had ten lines after it occurred to me) but your writing
style, which contains zero bull****, is a pleasure to read.

Thanks. Now if I could only get someone like you to start
paying me for writing the way I like to write (or, these
days, even more concisely than I like to write). But that
just doesn't seem to be part of most audio-oriented business
models these days. There seem to be more people who prefer a
two minute video to a 20,000 word article. But maybe they
get more work done that way. g

Or maybe not.

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff