Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mogens V. Mogens V. is offline

Default Thermal pads for transistor mounts

GregS wrote:
In article , wrote:

Peter Larsen wrote:

Mogens V. wrote:

While I haven't use this for audio, serious computer builders use
products like Titan Silver Grease or Artic Silver, which contains very
fine grained silver flakes in a non-silicone compound.
Note that some similar products are silicone based, to be avoided.

I think it is aluminium dust rather that silver dust.

You may very well be right. Still is a good thermo coupler

Aluminum is 40 times worse than diamond.

greg

Difficult cutting them tiny flakes off a diamond for the heat compound..

--
Kind regards,
Mogens V.