Brian Pipa

Default Hard Drive type or Flash Card Portable MP3 Player?

bucko wrote:

Which design is considered to have better sound quality for use in automobile applications
through an Auxiliary Input to the car's stereo's system. The Flash Card types seem to have
longer battery life and are smaller and lighter but have less capacity. What about the
sound quality?

The sound quality should be (nearly) the same. If you are getting it
mainly for the car, get one with an auxiliary powere input so you can
run the unit from your car's cigarette lighter.

For Christmas, I got a $30 Audiovox portable MP3 CD player from Target
and I am VERY happy with it so far. I am using it in the car. It has
played every MP3 CD I have thrown at it (from recent burns to 3-4 years
ago) and has only skipped twice. I power it with a $10 cigarette lighter
power adapter.

--
---
MP3 Automagic CD Cover Creator