U-CDK_CHARLES\\Charles

On 2 Sep 2004 12:13:47 -0700, Mack wrote:
I posted earlier this summer as to aids for better singing for someone
like myself who cannot sing, but at least wants to try at home only. I
realize it is for my own entertainment.

Some kind folks in this group advised that the best microphone was a
Shure SM58 for me to get. Upon looking for the SM58, I discovered
that Shure offers a more pricey Beta 58. I don't know if this more
pricey mike is worth the difference.

For your own entertainment, don't bother with a microphone. A
microphone can't make you sound better, only louder.

Plus you need all the auxilary equipment.

You wanna sing better, become a better singer. Learning how to breathe
can make you at least choir-grade.

People sang for thousands of hears without microphones. Go for it.