Charles

Default Identify a Bazooka?

It's black. Do you know how many watts in a RS8A?

Thanks.

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
Is it black or gray? Black is the RS series, and the gray is the EL

series.
I'm betting it's a RS8A.

Paul Vina

"Charles" wrote in message
I have a powered Bazooka bass tube that I'd like to sell, but I don't

know
how to identify it by a part # and I don't know what it's power rating

is.
Can anyone help? The tube is 8" diameter and says "SAS Bazooka Bass

Tubes"
on the side. It says "SAS Bazooka" a few times around a ring near the
speaker end. The input area has a 14-pin connector, plus a spade for
battery +/-, a 25 amp fuse, and knobs for Level and X-over.

Any ideas?