Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

Default Windows Media Audio Vs. MP3 Vs. WAV

wrote in message
Scott Dorsey wrote: "Here's the problem, because the people who are
doing the education today include advertisers and total idiots who
have no idea what they are talking about"

And folks like me who genuinely care but just get a lot of the terms
mixed up, admittedly. I'm also one of those who doesn't believe
it's necessary to have a bunch of pieces of paper on the wall
proving this or that, in order to be an advocate for change in this
business.

Being an idiot won't help. When you prove that you have no idea what
you're talking about (apparently that's whenever you open your pie
hole), nobody will be persuaded.