Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Poopie vies to be Kroopologist #1

Good grief. Poopie B'ar applies his donkey wit and egests an abstraction.

How about an audio topic ?

You sound like ****.

You actually *smell* like it though !

I don't get it, Poopie. Please explain what you mean.

BTW, still waiting for your apologies for yesterday's gaffes. Remember?
First you said I was the only poster who is extra-extra mean to Mr. ****.
That is false and you should retract it. Then, in a desperate flailing
attack, you falsely claimed I made a spelling error in a 3-line post. You
have to eat those words too. Dumb donkey.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006