Posted to rec.audio.tech
Bill Ruys Bill Ruys is offline

Default Banning Opto and Vlave equipment?

"Ron Capik" wrote in message

Ah, but don't you know... all those thermionic emissions contribute
to global warming! ;-) :-) :-}

Later...

Ron Capik cynic in training
--

A few years ago, CRC had to stop making their Quick Freeze electronic
coolant spray as it contained CFCs which are supposed to be damaging to the

NASA had to stop using Freon based insulating foam to make the greenies
happy too. The old Freon foam never damaged the Space Shuttle's heat tiles
or panels. We all know what the new "green" foam did to the Columbia.

Silly thing is, you don't hear much about the ozone layer and CFCs any more.
Probably because the science doesn't and never did stack up. CFCs are too
heavy to get to the upper atmosphere. And Ozone naturally occurs when
oxygen is exposed ultraviolet light. Give it long enough, and it returns to
oxygen. That's why there's a "hole in the ozone layer" over Antarctica
after a southern hemisphere winter.