arizona cowboy

I'll test them on a laboratory calibrated TV-7D/U (one of the finest testers
ever made)
for free, but you will have to mail them to me and pay postage both ways
(it's cheap because they are so light weight).

and you will have to put me up when I visit NYC someday as payment!

cheers!

wild bill
world's largest seller of lab calibrated TV-7 series tube testers
lab calibration by Dan Nelson - the world authority on the TV-7 series

"Matt Feifarek" wrote in message
Hello R.A.T experts.

I have found a Dynaco ST70 on the street, and have cleaned the rust off

and
plugged it in. It works, but I'd like to take the next step and have the
tubes tested.

I can't seem to find a shop in NYC (preferably downtown Manhattan) that

will
do this for me. I've got one repair shop that will only do it as a part of

repair, with a $125 minimum for estimate!

Can anyone recommend a good shop, or just an expert who may be willing to
test my tubes for a little money or beer?

Please respond via email as well, as my news feed has been dodgy.

Thanks!