mrspis mrspis is offline
Junior Member

Default Aurum Cantus Tweeters

Witch tweeter is better?
Aurum Cantus AST30130 Aero Striction Tweeter 276-444
Aurum Cantus G1 Ribbon Tweeter 276-420
I see that Aurum Cantus AST30130 Aero Striction Tweeter is more expensive, and has better low end extension, but its not made of ribbon? That's what confuses me..

this is what i found
"However, after many decades (and countless product failures), we have learned that conventional long flat ribbons are to be avoided (even if they look impressive).
Instead use many tiny collocated ribbons, working in unison.Some describe them as sandwich, bellows, folded or accordion ribbons."
So, if i understand correctly, Aero Striction Tweeter is superior to normal ribbon tweeter?