Mike Rivers

In article writes:

** The time to get reading on what the term " RF " means.
http://www.google.com.au/search? . . . . .

You can learn a lot on the Internet, but you have to be sufficiently perceptive
to look in enough places, and sufficiently knowledgable about the topic so
that you can find the whole picture and not just snippets of related (often
only by the dictionary meaning) information.. That's what schools can (or
at least should) do that web surfing can't.

Any boob can search Google for "Radio Frequency" and post a link. A
truly helpful person would post his (valid) interpretation of the inofrmation
to be found there and explain the answer to the question (which may
not have been asked but is important to a full understanding of the issue).
That's what I attempt to do when I feel it's called for. That way either the
question will be answered to the satisfaction of the one who asked it, or
he'll be guided to ask a relevant follow-on question.

Share knowledge, not insults.

Or keep your blowhard ass outa here.

Thank you.

--