Posted to rec.audio.car
ChrisB ChrisB is offline

Default 8" 10" or 12"...which one?

bob wald wrote:
go pioneer subs!!!!! almost impossible to beat!

As much as I enjoy arguing with you, I heard a pair of Pioneer 10" subs
a few months back and they surprised the hell out of me! Also, they
were ordered as part of some package from Sonic Electronix where the
subs and the box were a total of $125 shipped or something crazy low
like that.

Kind of reminded me of Coustic subs back in the 90s. I always talked
trash about them until a friend of mine showed up with some and asked me
to make an enclosure for him. He had this huge Sherwood 240 amp that he
used to push those 10" Coustics each in a 1.25 cubic foot sealed box,
and they were LOUD and CLEAN!