Mark Howell

Default Why shouldn't someone buy Bose?

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:57:20 GMT, (Farrell8882)
wrote:

A friend of mine asked me "Why _not_ Bose?" and I really don't have an answer
for her. I know audiophiles routinely revile the brand, but that's not an
excuse I'm comfortable sharing. It's not one I can either defend or expound on.

Here's one reason. The P.O.S. Bose amplifiers in the Delco/Bose
stereo in my Cadillac have failed repeatedly, and one of them actually
caught fire -- the stench was unbelievable although actual damage was
minimal.

So as far as I'm concerned, Bose literally stinks!

Mark Howell