Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.guitar.amps
Chalo Chalo is offline

Default Appeasing Carbo Doxy, was Al Bore cancels Nopenhagen lovefestfor his global warmies

Andre Jute wrote:

You're still labouring under the old myth that DDT
caused cancer. Not a single case was ever proven.

The same can be claimed for dioxins. People get cancer, they die--
who's to say what caused it? Correlation between exposure levels and
cancer rates proves nothing. It doesn't matter that most
organochlorides feature the same statistical anomaly in this regard.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it, says the intransigent
polluter.

Chalo