Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

wrote in message
On Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:20:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddwGDdhTdY

please post.

I don't mind sending them the unit if they pay for shipping.
Both units are out of warranty.
Do I suppose to pay extra for Behringers blunders after I am stuck with 2
lemons?

I wouldn't mind sending them both units after my Mackie comes in (I am
still using one on the gigs).
But than why would I need Behringers at all?
Honest manufacturers suppose to recall defective products and eve issue
REFUNDS.

UPDATE:
Found one more customer with the EXACTLY SAME PROBLEM:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/contr...

By nucci1960 from Laguna, CA
That's 4 units with EXACTLY the SAME PROBLEM and still counting....

How long was the warranty ? Why did you not send it back then, or at least
take/send the new one back to where you bought it ?

You also bought the used one, so either take that back to where you got it,
or send it to your local 'B' distributor and get it fixed. You DID get a
response to you support reequests, but chose not to proceed.

I had a Mackie mixer that stuffed up once. So maybe you should look
upmarket. Oh, I also had a Focusrite Liquid Channel that had a design fault,
so where does that leave you ?!!!

geoff