Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default Windows Vista Alternative to Logic Pro 7.2

On Aug 29, 2:33 pm, DC wrote:

Having used both, I know they have different layouts, but what other
differences do you see, Mike?

I said "most people" which doesn't include me. I've never looked
closely at either, but I know that some people prefer to work on
projects in Logic that don't need to be in ProTools, or they start in
Logic and transfer the project to ProTools at a certain point in the
production that makes sense to them.

But it seems to be a "musician" kind of thing. Many musicians (who
have the option of choice) seem to find the user interface of Logic
more conducive to their work flow, while studio engineers prefer
ProTools.