Posted to rec.audio.pro
PStamler PStamler is offline

Default FLAC help needed

After years of using the FLAC front end, it got wiped out in a malware attack, and I'm trying to reinstate it. In my first attempt, the installer installed some unwanted software. In my second attempt, I downloaded the older version of FLAC Front-end, and it works up to the point where I actually ask it to decode something...then it tells me it can't find flac.exe. Which is sitting right next to it in the folder.

Can someone recommend a good, clean install of FLAC, preferably GUI based, for Win XP 32 bit?

Thanks!
Paul S.