Arny Krueger

Default What Software for Editing Sound on PC

"SPS22" wrote in message
om
"Martin" wrote in message
Cool Edit now Adobe Audition is still one of the finer tools for the
PC environment. Good price and good value.

Use what meets your needs, Cool Edit meets mine.

Any example of what can be done in CoolEdit, that is not doable in
Goldwave or Audacity?

I'm not a Goldwave or Audacity expert, but how about you tell me how to do
something with either or both that is easy and obvious in CE?

My first need is to generate or record a 24 bit 1 KHz sine wave.

Then, I want to make a properly-dithered 16 bit version of it.