Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
Trevor Wilson Trevor Wilson is offline

Default Gun loons

On 4/20/2013 8:50 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 08:05:21 +1000, Trevor Wilson

Trevor Wilson wrote:

**Of course. Equally as moronic as those who defend the NRA and their
gutless politicians they have in their pocket.

Of course, you are a well known loon.

**If pointing out the abject stupidity of US gun control laws (such as
they are), by using logic, reason and common-sense, makes me a "loon",
then I guess you have some serious problems in dealing with plain English.

The question is "what's it to you?"

**It's a public forum, idiot. Everyone else in the Western, developed
world looks at the US situation WRT gun control and considers the
situation tragic and sad. It seems that many Americans cannot see this fact.

Are you really that lonesome that
you have to troll?

**Pointing out the evil that lies within the political framework of the
US, is not trolling. It is pointing out the truth.

You really need a life.

**If you have something of value to add, then do so. If you can defend
the NRA, then do so (good luck with that). Otherwise, **** off.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au