Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Edward Morris Edward Morris is offline

Default B+ rectifier question

Hello,
I have a McIntosh C22 preamp. I'd like to replace the two diode B+
selenium rectifiers. One lead from the transformer attaches to the + and -
leads together in the middle of the rectifiers and the other lead attaches
to a 40mfd capacitor. One outside rectifier leg attaches to the bridge
rectifier that powers the filaments and the other leg ties into a common tie
with a number of resistors that tie into a number of capacitors. Does
anyone have a ballpark guess what value of resistors I need for the voltage
drop.

Thanks in advance,
Eddie