Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default If Vinylsnatch and ****ter were less doofusish....

On May 22, 11:19*am, Bret L wrote:
On May 22, 10:52*am, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 9:47*am, ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 9:20*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

*It would be less entertaining here, that's for sure.

If you and Scott were less autistic, you guys would still be the
dumbest ones here.

*I wonder if Marc's "special needs" kid knows how he likes to use
false claims of disability as an insult?
Let me apologize for Marc to any autistic persons or parents/relatives
of an autistic person.

Phillips really doesn't know what a crass ass he is.

Once again YOUR disability has let you down. My problem isn't that you
and Bret are autistic. It's that you two fail to admit it, and
perfectly reasonable people get sucked into arguments with you without
being properly informed about your condition. That's very dishonest.

Wow...you ****ed up again, Scott. Amazing.

*Who's really crazy, us or you?

*If you really were sane and really believed either or both of us
insane, you'd simply killfile us and move on.

*That's how sane people deal with insane people on Usenet.

Well, "sane" people don't make things up like you do. I personally
don't think either of you is "insane".

I think you're twisted but then again I don't tolerate racism very
well. I think 2pid is a hypocrite and I don't tolerate hypocrisy very
well either.

The real nugget is that you're both dumber than a concrete highway and
about as interesting to discuss things with.

Concrete is sometimes used to pave roads although asphalt is far more
common. If the drainage isn't done properly...

LOL!