Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default If Vinylsnatch and ****ter were less doofusish....

On May 22, 1:12*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On May 22, 12:10*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 11:01*am, ScottW wrote:

On May 22, 8:52*am, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 9:47*am, ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 9:20*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

*It would be less entertaining here, that's for sure.

If you and Scott were less autistic, you guys would still be the
dumbest ones here.

*I wonder if Marc's "special needs" kid knows how he likes to use
false claims of disability as an insult?
Let me apologize for Marc to any autistic persons or parents/relatives
of an autistic person.

Phillips really doesn't know what a crass ass he is.

Once again YOUR disability has let you down.

* You should stop embarrassing yourself.

You should stop being a last word freak. When you're beaten, just walk
away. Don't say something stupid and vague like "you should stop
embarrassing yourself." You're the one who's embarrassing...you've
wasted the time of so many people here by engaging them in nonsensical
arguments and not revealing that you're autistic. You should come with
a warning label: I AM AUTISTIC, SO I CANNOT RESPOND TO IRONY,
SUBTLETY, SARCASM, WORDPLAY, HUMOR OR EMOTION. PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

Scott is not autistic, it is the farthest thing from the truth,
so you should get off that schtick, and if you still want to
be critical of him, "at least" move on to playing off of something
more realistic,
not like there aren't any other of his foibles to play off of.
"At least" when Scott vamps on you, it is more reality based,
though he hasn't the creative mind i find in you.
A good writer like you ought to be able to do better!

Just some constructive criticism, to keep the entertainment
value of this group on a consistently high plane.

Someone told me a few years ago that Scott had Aspergers. Scott
himself has not denied this. His posting behaviors support this, as
confirmed by two behavior therapists. Since I have spent the last few
years working as an advocate for special needs children, I can tell
you that Scott's behaviors both in person and online are well within
the parameters of ASD. A normal person doesn't spam discussion groups
with OT political posts and then duck out when outmatched and
outsmarted.

At the same time, he felt it necessary to make fun of my "special
needs" child on several occasions while suffering from the same
disorder. If he was honest and forthcoming about all of this, there
wouldn't be a problem. But Scott is a tremendous hypocrite, one of the
more flagrant I've ever seen.

And I take exception to your comment that Scott's "vamps" are more
"reality-based" when he has consistently lied about me and my family
on countless occasions. If you think I'm the bad guy here, remember
that Scott always struck first. I ignored him on RAO for many years
while people were emailing me saying, "How can you be friends with
this idiot?" I didn't turn on him until he started saying I was an
audio fraud, or he started talking about my family and personal life.