Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Blind Cable Test at CES

On Jan 31, 12:46 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

I think of Stereophile as more of a source of valuable consideration than
entertainment. ;-)

I presume that you're aware of how boring we all find your admissions
of how cheaply you whored yourself.

Most people would hold out for a trip to Aruba or some other more
exotic destination before selling their 'integrity'. I can get a
weekend to NYC with airfare and two nights at a hotel for under
$500.00.

But I do admire your 'honesty', GOIA. This places you on the RAO all-
time honor roll for embarrassing personal admissions, right up next to
2pid admitting that he licks dog balls.