Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Blind Cable Test at CES

"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

On Jan 31, 10:59 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

On Jan 31, 8:31 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
Then we have John Atkinson's childish antics on RAO,
his own angry, ugly and childish outbursts...

it's odd that Google can't retrieve any of these
"antics" and "outbursts."

Been there John, done that...

Not really, Mr. Krueger, as you couldn't find or
give any references to so-called "childish antics"
and "childish outbursts" the last time I asked you
to substantiate your little trolls. Or the time before
that. Or the time before that...

And again I ask you, _what_ "behind-the-scenes"
activities of mine are you referring to?

Can't say here, because then they wouldn't be behind-the-scenes. ;-)