Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

Default Blind Cable Test at CES

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:
Yes, I do get tired of trying to squeeze honesty out of
people who have made a life out of lying to themselves
and others.

Indeed, that can be difficult. For example: "Jenn,
you're a liar." "Prove it: show a lie that I've told."

A query that I've responded to before with adequate proof, and that you just
shrugged off.

No, you keep saying that you have, but you never have.

Jenn, prove that I've sloughed off every such request.

OK: You've never posted an example of me lying, and you haven't posted
proof of JA's "angry, ugly, and childish" outbursts.

There, that was easy.