Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Blind Cable Test at CES

"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

On Jan 31, 12:53 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

On Jan 31, 9:48 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
Google shows a varying size of Mercedes collection for
Atkinson...

Why is what car I choose to drive even a matter of
concern to you, Mr. Krueger? That you even care
is somewhat creepy.

One of these days John you'll be come self-aware
enough to realize that you too make comments for
the purpose of effect, when you really care very
little about them.

So you posted these messages about the cars I
drive "for the purpose of effect," Mr. Krueger?

Doooh!

Did it have the desired effect?

yup! ;-)

You really do have too much time on your hands, I guess, if you care to
post such trolls.

People who respond to such trolls, and then whine about people who have the
time to waste making such trolls, have serious self-awareness problems.