Jon

Default Car audio mute leads ??

Hi all,
Im new to this group so hope I arent asking an already asked question,
or got in the wrong group...

I have a Sony 7900R Mini-Disc unit and want to connect the mute lead
to my Nokia Phone Car kit.

The car kit has a single mute lead (+12V during no call, 0V during a
call).

Can I simply connect this yellow Nokia mute lead to the lead on the
Sony - The manual says it has a "Telephone ATT Lead"? Any ideas which
pin it is?

Once mute lead is connected what does it do? Im hoping it will stop
the MD playing as I already have a mute lead that sits in the speaker
wiring loom to mute the stereo during a call.

Thanks
Jon